Thursday, June 14, 2007

Friends


Was given a very interesting question today. It went something like, "will you be my friends in the next 20 years?"...

This made me wonder, will we keep friends that long? Will distance just break what we have? Will we all move on to click with new groups and forget about the rest?

Well, incase if this ever happens, this is too all my friends, to-be friends, and to friends that were friends. This is to all of you.

Thanks for being my friend, I appreciate the times that we've had together.
Though at times some of you might be annoying..(baldy i swear ill dig your eye out if you annoy me enough) But i appreciate the little things that you've all done. Thanks for the support that you've given to me. If it wasn't for you guys, i would never be the person i am now. And for that, i am very grateful. Thanks for the times you guys helped me out, hung out with me, tolerated me, my extra lameness which you guys never understood.

If we ever become enemies, do know that a part of you will always be in my heart. Though we might not be there for each other anymore, a part of you guys will always be with me. Our memories together.

Looking back, i'll never regret having all of you as friends, ill cherish every moment that i remember because as you all know, we tend to forget things as we age. =)

I was given another question "If you were to choose your girl or your friends who would you choose?"

As they say, everything starts with a friendship. So it's friends that i'll choose.



And once again, Thanks, For being a friend




2 comments:

amb3r1te said...

aww...
update la... =p

MeL said...

lols. yala. =P